OREGON Log Splitter 30 TonProduct code: 2691836
The 30 Ton OREGON HEAVY DUTY LOG SPLITTER is one of the most powerful, superior and reliable log splitters on the market.
POWERFUL & SUPERIOR
- It comes with the impressive 8"(200mm) hardened steel splitting wedge to slice through the toughest of timber (while most of the machines on the market has 150-180mm height wedge only).
- Efficient: The fast 17-second cycle time and auto-return valve reduce your work time.
- Versatile: Converts from horizontal to vertical in seconds, allowing you to handle large, heavy logs with ease.
- It comes with jockey wheel, side table.
- Reliable 10 HP OHV Briggs & Stratton Vanguard petrol engine.
- Built with Heavy Duty Steel Structure and Solid Forged Splitting head, it’s designed to split log after log of tough Australian timber.
- With the large pneumatic tires and tow hitch pin, you can take it wherever you need to on your property with ease.
30 Ton maximum capacity
Operation at horizontal and vertical position
10 HP OHV, air-cooled 4 stroke petrol engine
2-stage gear pump, 11GPM
Cylinder: 4-1/2" x 23" (115mm x 575mm)
Log Size Capacity: up to 24" (610mm) in length and 12" (305mm) Diameter
Heavy-duty 8” (200mm) hard steel ram wedge
Auto return valve
Extra heavy duty I-beam construction for maximum performance
Direct drive with flexible couplings
Coupler size: 50mm cast steel.